Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: parts question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Digitalcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This friend of mine has a 4th gen 4 door LX civic that he is about to junk. Will anything from it fit my 91 dx.

    I need the pass mirror, gauge cluster, clock..

    I really need the cluster for the tac. Are they the same or do I need one from an si?

    ------------------
    red 91 dx hatchback
    DOHC ZC engine
    DC Sports header
    16inch Motegi MR7s (no rubber yet)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ben L's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm pretty sure the interior parts are different.

    ------------------
    -Ben L.
    1989 Civic Si
    1990 300ZX TT Stage III

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •